- Fill out the application; do not leave any blanks.
- You can submit copies of documentation or we can scan documentation. Please request information about scanning.
Note: The receptionist is not responsible for making copies.
- Mail or drop off your application with the required documentation attached at the Rosenberg Annex or Missouri City Annex.
What happens next?
- Your application and documentation will be pre-screened by a caseworker.
- If there is any additional documentation needed to make a complete application, you will be contacted and asked to submit the additional information.
- Once your application is complete, we will finalize the pre-screen process and contact you to set up an appointment. (We reserve the right to request additional information at any time during the application or interview process.)
- If you do not qualify for our services, we will notify you by mail and send you a referral packet. It will contain information to other programs that could be available to you.