Texas Department of State Health Services offers a wide range of EMS-related information.
- The Southeast Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (SETRAC) was organized under the authority of the Texas Department of Health which was instructed by the 1989 Omnibus Rural Health Care Rescue Act. SETRAC is one of 22 Regional Advisory Councils (RAC) currently functioning within the State of Texas. SETRAC is a 501(C3) non-profit, tax-exempt organization.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contains a listing of valuable health related information.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide a map showing the impact of influenza (flu) in the United States.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) provides a listing of recorded disasters in the United States.
- The American Stroke Association has information about the "silent killer" and its warning signs.
- The Emergency Chaplaincy Organization website explains how the group supports emergency personnel in times of crisis.