All dogs and cats are required to be registered and licensed with Fort Bend County Animal Services. All licenses are for 1 year only and must be renewed annually.
To be registered, dogs and cats must be current on all vaccinations and have a rabies vaccine administered by a veterinarian in the State of Texas.
- $10.00 (spayed or neutered dogs and cats)
- $30.00 (dogs and cats who have not been spayed or neutered)
To register your dog or cat please send:
- Rabies Certificate(s)
- Proof of spay/neutering (e.g. veterinarian bill)
- Credit Card or Money Order ONLY (NO CASH OR CHECKS ACCEPTED)
Address Money Order to:
Fort Bend County Animal Services
1210 Blume Road
Rosenberg, TX 77471
* Fees are current as of November 2018