Fort Bend County Animal Services is partnering with Cy-Fair Animal Hospital to offer no cost spay/neuter service for eligible Fort Bend County residents’ cats and dogs.
To participate in the program, the pet owner must:
- Have a valid photo ID with a Fort Bend County address
- Be 65 years or older OR be enrolled in any of the following programs:
- CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Plan)
- Fort Bend County Indigent Health Care Program (CIHCP)
- Free Lunch Program
- HUD Section 8 Housing
- Major VA Disability
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- SSD (Social Security Disability)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children)
Confirmed dates and locations:
August 1, 2019: Arcola City Hall, 13222 Hwy 6, Arcola, TX 77583
August 9, 2019: Four Corners Community Center, 15700 Old Richmond Rd, Sugar Land, TX 77498
August 10 and August 11, 2019: Rosenberg Annex, 4520 Reading Rd, Rosenberg, TX 77471
August 19, 2019: Kendleton Park & Ride, 429 FM 2919, Kendleton, TX 77451
September 8, 2019: Needville City Hall, 9022 Main St, Needville, TX 77461
September 22, 2019: 5th Street Community Center, 3110 5th St, Stafford, TX 77477
To request an appointment, please call Fort Bend County Animal Services at 281-342-1512 or email at NoCostSpayNeuter@fortbendcountytx.gov.
There are limited number of spots available at each event, and you must have an appointment to participate. Contacting Animal Services does not guarantee an appointment.