This facility, which is the County’s first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified building, is a joint project between the City of Houston and Fort Bend County. The site is located in the portion of the county that is within the Houston city limits. This facility is a symbol of progress, growth and concern among city and county leadership for the areas' aging population. The City of Houston Health and Human Services Department provides Public Health Nursing, Wellness, and Dental Services.
The PINNACLE Center includes:
- Wi-Fi Internet Café
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Walking Trail
- Fitness Classes – Self Defense, Weight Training, Zumba, Flexibility, Aerobics, Yoga and Chair Fitness
- Ping Pong
- Dance Classes – Line Dancing, Two Stepping and Swing Out
- Table Games - Bingo, Dominos and various Card Games
- Marketplace Monday - Vendors welcome on the 1st Monday of each month
- Houston Food Bank- Food Truck Delivery and Distribution on the 1st Wednesday of each month
The PINNACLE Center is free* for use to Fort Bend and City of Houston residents that are ages 50 and above.
The PINNACLE does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. No person shall be excluded from participation in, or be denied the benefits of any service, or be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, nationality, religion, sex, age, disability.
*Dental service fees will be assessed on an individual basis.
5525#C Hobby Road, Houston, Texas 77053
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM